a Q u i n o
Wearable Technology I The Future of Fashion
LEGAL & COOKIES
Need To Know
By proceeding beyond this page you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy which explains how you can manage your cookie choices and preferences. Please be aware that restricting cookies will impact on your user experience and may prevent you from using part of our website.
• Allow you to use essential features of our site such as storing your product selections to you're shopping bag list you continue to shop and/or navigate to different pages of the site and accessing secure areas of the site. If you choose not to accept these cookies, you will be unable to use our site for shopping, only for browsing.
• Collect information about how you use our site, so that we can improve the quality of our site and service. This information is used by us to:
• provide statistics on how our site is used;
• see how effective our adverts are by identifying where you click and which website you arrived from;
• provide feedback to our selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website (including details of any products you bought); and
• help us improve the site by measuring any errors which occur during you're browsing experience.
• Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services such as our ‘click to chat’ service or to remember you if you have visited us before and which preferences you have applied so that we can enhance your future visits to our site. We can also restore what is in your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session. These cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
• Offer you a customized browsing experience by providing you with interest based services both on this site and on some other websites too. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services or products provided by third parties which provide these services for recognizing that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of our Ready to Wear Body Armor products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social networks such as Facebook , Twitter or provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts for our Ready to Wear Body Armor products and services which may be of interest to you.
MANAGE COOKIES USED ON READYTOWEARBODYARMOR.COM
Some of the cookies used by our site are served by us, and some are served by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
We have made it very easy for you to understand what cookies we store, and why and provided you with control over which cookies you choose to allow.
In addition, you can click here to find further information about cookies and how to manage all cookies by changing your web browser settings.
Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our site you may not be able to take full advantage of our site if you do so.
We are continually striving to develop improved ways of managing your cookie preferences. As new technologies and solutions emerge, this cookies policy may be updated to reflect any such advances in technology and preference management tools.
LIABILITIES- BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY
I understand that even though this protective garment has been tested to stop handgun bullets of 357 Magnum or 44 Magnum and lower calibers there is always the possibility that penetration will occur
I, understand that penetration of the garment may occur under any condition and that the garment will not stop 100% of the bullets that impact upon the armor panels or any other parts of the garments.
I also understand that this garment in no way offers to protect against any bullets fired from a rifle or against any bullet designed to penetrate body armor e.g., Teflon coated bullets and armor piercing bullets; or against any bullet that is designed to be difficult to deform e.g. full metal jacketed bullets and steel bullets; or against any projectile fired from a handgun.
In addition, I also understand that severe injury or trauma and even death may result from the energy of the impacting bullet that is transmitted through the garment by bullets do not penetrate the garment as well as bullets that impact close to the edge of the garment.
And I also understand that this garment was not made to protect against edged or shanked weapons designed to cut, slash or puncture e.g. knives, awls , axes, & ice picks.
I have read, understood and agree to all of the above.
I also understand and agree that Doo Aquino LLC. Assumes no liability and responsibility for any injury, trauma or death may occur to the purchaser of this garment or anyone who uses this garment, that may result from the use of this garment and or from the failure of the garment I have purchased.
Please fill out and submit form below: By buying Armor you assume ALL risks of use or misuse, and agree not to hold us liable in any way. ( see form )
In addition, YOU are responsible to ensure that your ballistic panels are positioned inside the carrier WITHIN, if applicable (check the inside vest panel label).
U.S. Laws we do run a background checks , If you knowingly buy body armor or buy it for someone with a convicted felony, you could end up in jail for your actions.
© 2020 Doo Aquino LLC. It is the SOLE responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all transactions conform to U.S. and Federal, State